Saturday, March 1, 2008

I'm Back


Sorry I haven't been posting at all since the 14th, but now I am back.
Now as for that new car that I promised to show you, here it is





It is a 1941 Super Deluxe Ford 2 door sedan. The paint is in very bad shape, but the body is very straight and the interior is a brand new LeBaron Bonny interior. I didn't really buy it, I traded my Mercedes (1973 450sl roadster) for it. It came from the Boston area. By the way if you don't know who is writing this, It's me Denny Jackson.


If I had driven it back, I could have stopped at this gas station in Illinois.

I don't think I would have gotten the kind of service now that I would have back in the 1800's when Jack Yale owned it. Yes I meant 1800's but I think it was more like the early 1900's when Jack was running it. Ha-Ha-Ha

1 comment:

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Well dear that is a nice little tomato that you bought there from bean town. Did you pay extra for the tail light assembly held together with the silver duck tape? Just wondering.....