Friday, July 25, 2008

Visitors Verses Commenters

click picture to see who is in the car.

OK, Here is the scoop. My wife and our cat co-operate a blog for and written by "CATS".

So I made the mistake of telling my wife that no one was leaving comments on my blog. Well she mentioned it to our cat and the next thing I knew I had cats from all over the world visiting my blog. Now they all want to go for a ride in the classy cars. I took some for a ride, not good enough, they wanted to drive. As you can see they won. the orange cat in the passenger seat is our cat. As it stands now the count is 62 for the cats and 4 for humans.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dinah was really singing her heart out about those 61 Chevrolets. Been a long time since I heard that one. Martha says "GOOD JOB!"

Bravely Sir Robin said...

Hi, just another cat visiting!! My bean is an old car collector too. Now that we've moved from a townhouse with a one car garage to a house with a 3-car garage, he says he has to fill up the third stall. Unfortunately he complains he can not afford to do it anymore and blames the 'damn collector car auctions' for that.

Oh, also wanted to tell you, I'm from MINNESOTA, home of the one and only Frank Lloyd Wright gas station!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R.W._Lindholm_Service_Station

Camp Stanhope Happenings said...

Oops, I left my comment on an older post....6-29 I think....
sorry I wasn't paying attention, I was just excited to show my dad something HE would like on the computer for a change!!!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Hmmmm. We left a comment that disappeared too. We couldn't figure out who is the cute kitty in the driver's seat.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Aha! So that's who the lovely driver is, Maxima, Ruis' sister! That's why she looked familiar but we couldn't place her. We've only seen her photo a time or two. Miss Peach's friend.

That's for telling us, since obviously we wouldn't have guessed.