Saturday, November 22, 2008

My New Project

This is my 1941 Super Deluxe Ford two door sedan as it looked
when I bought it.

This is what I want it to look like when I am done.
So let's get started with disassembly.

There, I got the white painted.

Now the black.

All of this work is being done in my driveway as you can probably tell.
So far it appears as though things are going smothly, au contraire bon ami.
I ran into several problems with some of the work that was done on the car before I got it.
I will go into more detail about that in my next post.






1 comment:

Camp Stanhope Happenings said...

I'm impressed by how shiny the car is with the new paint. Your weather must be great for you to be doing this in your driveway. I'm not too familiar with your weather pattern. We still have a little 'white stuff' showing in the grass and where it got pushed together from Saturday. Cool and really windy today, but 40's tomorrow!