Saturday, November 29, 2008



Remember I told you I ran into some problems along
the way,Well here is one of them.
This damage had Paper glued on the inside and Bondo
on the outside then painted

Now it has been repaired correctly with a little welding, a little
fiberglass and very little bondo.
Not by a professional, but by me, a rank amatuer Not bad . HUH!

After all those months of taking things off I can finally start
putting things back on.
As you can see I got some of the chrome trim put back on.

Oh, and the hood is painted too.

Here is a shot of the finished dash board.
Cleaned up pretty good.

Do you like my little angel? He helped me a little.
Well back to work!




2 comments:

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Look as though the projects coming along nicely!

Blue

Camp Stanhope Happenings said...

Wow, your weather must be holding out pretty well still. The re-assembly must be satisfying after all that work. One of the kittens is trying to type, too, so I hope this comes out okay. (NO PATRICK--NO!!)