Friday, November 23, 2007

For some of the newer members that aren't real sure just what we do as a club, let me show you one of the things we enjoy. We really enjoy taking trips, some short (one or two days) or longer (up to a week or more). Here some pictures from some of our past trips, I will try to post more pictures of other trips on future posts. I hope you enjoy seeing the pictures as much as we enjoyed taking the trips. I hope this will encourage you to come with us in the future.
Here we are in front of a historic hotel in Republic Washington
This is inside the hotel. Eldon in foreground and Jack an Peggy in the back.
We also visited a classic car museum just up the road from the hotel.
We did a lot of just sitting around as you can see in the picture below.

We ended up at Bob Rupp's sister's house for lunch on the day we left.

I will try to post more pictures of other trips in future posts. Please feel free to leave comments or questions.